Sell More Books with Less Effort
The new reality of publishing is simple – if you want to make a career out of your writing, you must self-publish. Writers are often held back from self-publishing success by limiting beliefs. Not about their writing ability, but limiting beliefs about running a publishing business, marketing, and how to make a living as a writer.
For example, many authors think that you are not a “real” author unless you are traditionally published.
Many over-estimate the difficulty of self-publishing and have avoided self-publishing their books, or have published a book or books and sold nothing; despite marketing themselves into exhaustion.
You may even hold some of these limiting beliefs yourself.
I will let you in on a secret: self-publishing is not hard. What’s hard is sorting through all the advice online and extracting what works for writers.
This short course will help you overcome any limiting beliefs you have about self-publishing and put you on the right path to becoming a successful author.
The course comes with a printed workbook and covers the:
- Definition of indie publishing, and how it is the new-normal of publishing.
- Four self-publishing myths that hold authors back
- Five mindsets needed to succeed as an indie author
- So-simple-you-will-kick-yourself secret to successful book marketing
- Four essential components of a successful indie publishing business